Pensacola Shipyard’s facility is located just 7 nautical miles from the Pensacola pass in the protected waters of Bayou Chico. With an approach depth of 18, vertical clearance of 65′, and a horizontal clearance is 125 feet Bayou Chico has very few restrictions. Once you’ve traveled a mile up the Bayou, Pensacola Shipyard is located on the Northeast side, and is one of the most protected marinas in the Gulf Coast during adverse weather conditions. Take a look at our facility and please contact us with any questions!
- 670 linear feet of waterfront capable of docking vessels 100′ plus
- Floating docks capable of accommodating vessels from 70′ and under
- Pump out station
- Convenient Parking
- Marine Maintenace’s NEW ships store – on site with all your boating needs!
- Pensacola Boat Supply – on site with all your boating needs!
- Boat Ramp
- Trailer Boat Storage
- WIFI network
- “Florida Clean Marina” award winner