Boat Yard Capabilities
100-TON MOBILE BOAT HOIST
Pensacola Shipyard’s 2011 100 BFMII Marine Travelift® with 220,000 lb. capacity brings an unmatched convenience for boat owners along the Gulf Coast. Pensacola Shipyard has been providing efficient reliable service to boat owners for over 20 years. Our friendly and experienced staff will haul out, pressure clean and block your vessel professionally and quickly. Our modern facilities are located with easy access from the Gulf of Mexico along the protected waters of Bayou Chico. If you’re In need of regular maintenance, dry storage, or maybe an extensive refit, Pensacola Shipyard is the ideal location to haul out and service all your vessel needs. With clean and spacious work spaces you can choose to perform the work yourself or hire one of our local contractors. Whichever you choose you will find that Pensacola Shipyard has the equipment and facilities to handle all of your service needs.
Equipment and Capabilities
- 2011 100MT BFM II Marine Travelift hauling 100’+ and up to 24’11” beam
- 14 Ton Mobile crane
- 4,000 lb 21′ long Forklift boom
- Forklifts ranging from 20,000 lbs to 4,000 lbs
- Hydraulic boat jacks with a 40,000 lbs capacity
- New environmentally friendly wet-blast system offering the following services:
Wet-etch bottom prep, no need to sand, we will save you hours of work and leave your vessels bottom prepped and ready for new antifouling paint.
Running gear prep, we will strip and prep all your underwater running gear and appendages.
Bottom paint stripping on aluminum, steel and fiberglass vessels. If you have been wondering how to take care of the bottom paint accumulation we have a quick, environmentally friendly, and affordable way to do so.
Top side paint stripping on aluminum, steel, and fiberglass.
- Vacuum sanders and other various tools for rent
- Independent contractors are on site to perform your work
- You can do-it-yourself
- Marine Maintenance’s NEW Ships Store – on site stocked with engine parts, marine parts , and boatyard supplies!
- Full-service paved boatyard
- Individual water hookups
- Multiple electrical outlets and 30/50amp shore power receptacles
- Ample lighting
- 24 hr video surveillance
- After hour security guard
- Boatyard designated as a “Clean Boatyard” by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection