100-TON MOBILE BOAT HOIST
Pensacola Shipyard’s 2019 100 BFMII Marine Travelift® with 220,000 lb. capacity brings the newest in boat hoist technology to the Gulf Coast. Pensacola Shipyard has been providing unmatched service to boat owners for over 45 years. Our friendly and experienced staff will haul out, pressure wash and block your vessel professionally and efficiently. Our yard has all the utilities you need to get your project completed and back out on the water to enjoy our beautiful Gulf Coast.
The Ideal Location
Our modern facilities are located with easy access from the Gulf of Mexico along the protected waters of Bayou Chico. If you are in need of regular maintenance, dry storage or even an extensive refit, Pensacola Shipyard is the ideal location to haul out and service all of your vessel needs. With clean and spacious work spaces you can choose to perform the work yourself or hire one of our local contractors. Whichever you choose, you will find that Pensacola Shipyard has the equipment and facilities to handle all of your service needs.
Equipment and Capabilities
- 2019 100MT BFM II Marine Travelift hauling 100’+ and up to 24’11” beam
- 14 Ton Mobile crane
- 4,000 lb 21′ long Forklift boom
- Forklifts ranging from 20,000 lbs to 4,000 lbs
- Hydraulic boat jacks with a 40,000 lbs capacity
- Vacuum sanders and other various tools for rent
- Independent contractors are on site to perform your work
- Option to do-it-yourself with our onsite equipment
- Environmentally friendly wet-blast system offering the following services:
- Wet-etch bottom prep; no need to sand, we will save you hours of work and leave your vessel's bottom prepped and ready for new antifouling paint.
- Running gear prep; we will strip and prep all your underwater running gear and appendages.
- Bottom paint stripping on aluminum, steel and fiberglass vessels. If you have been wondering how to take care of the bottom paint accumulation we have a quick, environmentally friendly and affordable way to do so.
- Top side paint stripping on aluminum, steel and fiberglass.
- Full-service paved boatyard
- Individual water hookups
- Multiple electrical outlets and
- 30/50amp shore power receptacles
- Ample lighting
- 24 hr video surveillance
- After hour security guard
- Boatyard designated as a “Clean Boatyard” by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection